Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Promotions & Department Requests & Roster Updates  (Read 15098 times)

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
Re: Promotions & Department Requests & Roster Updates
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 04:37:11 am »

Character Name:  Tybalt Kruspe
Desired Status: NNH (Rehab)
Desired Department: N/A (For now)
Why?: Starting on new path for life, but not sure what to do. Will learn and help for now, decide later.

LynMars

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 06:14:00 pm »

Character Name:  Karina Barimen
Desired Status: NNH/Guest
Desired Department: N/A
Why?: No longer active duty; going to live and work in Primary for a time. She may come back someday.

Character Name:  Soveh Dunizel
Desired Status: NNH/Guest
Desired Department: N/A
Why?: No longer active duty (mostly player inactivity; maybe I'll say she's going to work in Gamer's End more).

Djeserit Nose-to-the-Wind can stay Recruit or NNH, either way. She's mostly just going to school and therapy while on parole anyway. :)

Janus

• RPG Collector Supreme
  • Administrator
  • First Class Poster
  • "I'll explain that later."
    • Gamer's End RP Wiki
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 04:42:08 pm »

From the desk of Doctor Hugo Easton
Subject: Guardian Promotion & Reassignment (Mariya Demordenaar)

During the recent events in Research & Development surrounding the Gaer Incident, I have had the opportunity to work closely with Ms. Demordenaar and more closely observe her actions and methods.  It has become increasingly obvious that she is exactly what R&D requires of it's top members, and her capacity for organizing the personnel is highly efficient.  Once we have regained our missing command members, I would wish for Ms. Demordenaar to be rewarded.

The first step would be her promotion to GFC rank, and this document should act as my official note of recommendation.
The second would be her assignment as the Project Head of Celestial Research, a move which would require her promotion.

I feel that any further words are unnessessary on this matter, though I will submit myself to interview should the need arise for a final decision.
Doctor Hugo Easton - Mad SCIENCE!
Webhunter - College Student Werewolf
Azure Reg - Shadowrun Thief & British Mutant

Learn about them all by finding my links right HERE

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 03:36:45 am »

To: All Outpost Staff
Subject: Promotions for December 2011

Following the formation of the new Promotions Board, the following roster changes have been discussed and agreed upon:
  • Zachary "Webhunter" Tylor: Promotion to GSC in Admin (PR) Having completed his schooling, Zachary is being removed from the reserves and granted full Guardian Second Class status.
  • Byron Bryant: To be given GFC rank in Security (IntSec).  We understand that Mr Bryant requested his old position as Staff Sergeant of Internal Security when he expressed an interest in returning to us. After careful thought and consideration, we decided that the best option was to grant him a rank of Guardian First Class with a specialization in Internal Security. There is precedent for this decision, most recently when Karina Barimen returned to us. It is our hope that this move will enable Mr. Bryant to refamiliarize himself with the department and those he will be working with prior to granting him a Staff Sergeant position. He has been a long time away.
The following moves have been completed and put into effect:
  • Jenny Wren: Ttransfer to GFC Administration (Intel)
  • Lawni Blackbird: Guest status.
  • Karina Barimen & Soveh Dunizel: Officially retired.
Congratulations to Zachary and Byron for their promotions. Karina and Soveh, you will both be missed.

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2011, 06:26:02 pm »

Subject: Changes in Admin and Security GDH

As of this writing, Lana Caruthers is assuming the position of Guardian Department Head for Security. In the wake of Wargolem's extended absence, it has been determined that someone must take the mantle of leadership he has unfortunately left behind. Given her extensive experience in rebuilding departments, Lana Caruthers is moving from Administration to Security to fill that role.

Replacing Lana Caruthers in her position as Department Head of Administration will be myself. It is a position I have filled in the past and one in which I have proven to be capable. Administration will remain in good hands. Should any within the department wish to speak with me of this or any matter, feel free to call upon me.

OOC: This is a decision that has been approved by all current GDHs (Lana, Wargolem, Drathari), as well as the Promotions Board. With regards to Hugo's promotion recommendation for Machaira, that'll be addressed in another post on another day. :)

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 08:45:09 pm »

Subject: Promotions for April 2012

Following discussion by the Promotions Board, the following roster changes have been discussed and agreed upon:
  • Machaira (Mariya) Demordenaar: Promotion to GFC in Operations. Pending agreement by Ms. Demordenaar, her responsibilities will include being made chief project lead of Celestial Research.
  • Jack Barimen: Promption to GJG Sec as per GDH Lana Caruthers.
The above changes will be listed on the next roster update.

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 12:23:39 am »

Subject: Promotions for November 2012

Following discussion by the Promotions Board, the following roster changes have been discussed and agreed upon:
  • Dathiel Leafstalker: Promotion to GJG in Security in the role of Groundskeeper. This promotion is due in part to his services in the ongoing fight against the Chaliceborn threat, as well as in consideration of his previous service with an alternate-universe Guardian entity.
  • Faye Rivera: In light of her exemplary performance as well as her continued service to the Guardians, Faye has been awarded a promotion to rank GJG in Operations. She will be serving primarily under Hugo Easton as security detail within R&D.
Congratulations to Dathiel and Faye for their promotions.

OOC: RathPG has been with us for quite some time now and has been deserving of a promotion for all of the hard work she puts into running things for the community. That said, she presently does not have any currently viable active characters for promotion other than Dathiel, who is more of an NPC of hers. So, Dathiel will take the place of her promotion-getter until such a time as Rhade can fill that slot.

The above changes will be listed on the next roster update.

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2013, 01:54:25 am »

Character Name: Achelea
Interested: Yes
Desired Status: Retired
Why? ICly, he is looking to change a bit. to grow, and he feels he cannot where he is now.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I sure as Heck will fight to the death for your right to say it."

http://tgg.stormdragon.org/index.php?topic=133.0
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]