Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Plotting  (Read 1015 times)

Taross Blackburn

• Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
Plotting
« on: January 28, 2014, 04:53:44 pm »

Now... for reasons totally unrelated to near disasters...

If someone were to adress safety issues for Guardians, both in the office and in the field, what kind of topics might pop up and who might be called on as *cough* multiple transgressors of such safety precautions?

I would like to make a little bit of seminar RP with a guest speaker who wants to help YOU to secure your workspace for your safety, contain collateral damages -should accidents happen, and to allow you to protect yourself while doing your job.

Please deposit any concerns you might want to see adressed below, or leave them in an unmarked manilla envelope at the front desk, adressed to Agent █████.

Thank you.

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
  • I'm a fox. Want to know more? Just ask.
    • The World of Sau'du
Re: Plotting
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 06:42:13 pm »

Dav: "Safety? Just keep the Goblins and the Gnomes away from any technology whatsoever. Their 'gadgets' tend to be more dangerous than the task they're designed to perform."

Tracker: "Be constantly aware of your environment. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. What you get will fall somewhere in between."

Rhiann: "Some company's theme of 'Do No Evil' sounds nice, but I would rather say, 'Do what you will, so long as it harms no other.'"
Rhiann: Priestess of the Web and a powerful Telepath/telekinetic.
Tracker: Bionic fox from an 'alternate' Earth.
Dav: A Worgen (Werewolf) Shaman from the World of Warcraft

Will there be others?

Dathiel

• First Class Poster
  • ... Always Triumphs!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 02:20:06 pm »

Dathiel: "I'm concerned that some of the new recruits aren't properly aware of the effect they may have on systems they enter. Maybe we all need a refresher course proper system entry and maintaining caution in unstable systems."

Taross Blackburn

• Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 02:37:34 pm »

Bumpeth... just to draw some attention.

Time to hammer out a topic list soon otherwise... and some 'voluntary' invitees.

Flatstompa

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Recruit
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:48 pm »

I don't have any ideas for topics I'll help out if needed/you have an idea.