Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Leave of Absence  (Read 30890 times)

Taross Blackburn

• Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
Leave of Absence
« on: November 23, 2008, 04:21:26 pm »

This is the leave of absence board. Just like the old one it's for an easy check-at-first glance page for when the PGs happen to be away for a bit. Please no discussions here.

Taross Blackburn

• Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
Re: Leave of Absence
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 04:22:15 pm »

And to start it off properly. I'll be away from 27th-30th of November for a little RnR in London.

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 05:30:52 pm »

Just for the record, though I am still technically retired from active RP, my characters (Val, Cerulean, Shaeniel, Carmine) are still around and doing their thing in case anyone needs to refer to 'em. Though I doubt this will ever be needed, don't hesitate to try and reach me if you have a question about something one of my characters oversees/would do. I'm available by various means,  just refer to my profile. :)

[ EDIT ] Ok, scratch that. I'm semi-back, but not in a terribly active capacity just yet. No big plots, just some casual RP for now.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:40:51 pm by llemaire »

Tiger

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 12:32:11 am »

I'm going to be unavailable for the next two weeks due to exams.

Tellana

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Recruit
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 03:10:31 am »

I realize I haven't used this forum much lately (busy months), but here goes.

I will be out of town from tomorrow (Tuesday the 16th) to the 23'rd. IRC presence will be minimal during this period.

I apologize for any incovenience.

Balance

• Guardian Archivist
  • Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 02:58:41 pm »

Going home to my parents, so I'll be gone for the holidays, will be back sometime in January.

LynMars

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 05:26:13 am »

Yeah, if you haven't noticed, I've been slow to get stuff done, and nearly non-existent on IRC. Finals, lol. And projects and lesson plans and such before that. I haven't had brainpower for more than WoW lately so far as freetime goes. Hopefully with break that lightens up a bit again and I can once again split my attention in more than 1 RP direction (yeah, I've been RPing on/through WoW. Insanity! Also, y'know, expansion...).

Relapse

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Grade Poster
  • Official neenja
    • My char profiles thread
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 01:40:47 pm »

Incommunicado for the next four days.  Play nice.
This signature contains 400 ninja.
Relapse is one of them. Cupboard is not, and neither is Stephen.

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
Leave of Absense
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 09:14:56 pm »

Patience is a Virtue.

Back in September, early Dec, my Laptop that I had been using to connect to the internet fell off of my tool box and hit the ground. All evidence points towards hard drive mechanical failure.

Due to the fact I had my own rig for so long, I cannot say I can get on the rig at the house to be on IRC or active at all for any reliable length of time.

Due to the current job market and my limited skills and experiance, I will be going Back into the Army to get the experiance i require to be able to work as I need to. I will be doing so when I return to california, after I marry my GF.

Character wise, my characters will be on thier duties, living like normal.
Jonah continues to explore the outpost.
Shevah works on contract with the Guardians.
Aviona goes on her missions with her crew.
Kiara does her thing.
Achelea works in R&D.
Bebti cooks in the kitchen, and drives her car.
Etc. Etc.

Originally I had planned on returning to cali on the 5th, but due to a death in the family, it may be a few days later.

I don't know when I will have a new rig, or laptop to be online just yet. It may be as little as a few weeks, to a few months.

All I can say with any certanty, is what McArthur said to his troops.

I Shall Return. 
"I may not agree with what you say, but I sure as Heck will fight to the death for your right to say it."

http://tgg.stormdragon.org/index.php?topic=133.0

AmazingAdrian

• Junior Grade Poster
  • Guardian for 4 years
    • Livejournal
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 04:48:49 am »

This is old news by now, but the reason for my absence of late has been the failure of my family computer after I moved back home from college. Only recently got my own rig set up since the family is still working on renovating the room I am moving into.

Sorry I couldn't have posted before, back when I was out, but we kind of live in an area where getting online is impossible without having your own computer. No local libraries or nothing.

If anyone wants to IM me about things I might have missed, please feel free, though I can't imagine anything of importance occurred relating to my characters during this absence.

Aurora

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 01:42:26 pm »

To add this formally. I'll be in a deployed status for the next year so posting may be spotty at times. I'll be getting more and more into rp as things finally get settled and whatnot.

Balance

• Guardian Archivist
  • Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 08:32:33 am »

'Tis Reading Week up here, so I have the week off and am I my parents.

Woo

• Neutral Guest
    • Sideswept Clergy
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 02:34:37 am »

I might be around some for a little while.  Think every other Friday with an occassional non-Friday peppered in.  An un-leave of absence, if you will.

Zoe Mooncloud

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 04:46:27 pm »

I'm unfortunately taking an indeterminate leave of absence, due to marital issues.

LynMars

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 03:47:34 pm »

Haven't been active much with school and avoiding it through other means (I'm a terrible student), but! I am going to be in PA visiting the family for a week starting the 14th, with little to no access at all (unless by some miracle they've gotten a computer again and I just haven't heard about it). So those who like to contact me via IMs or PMs won't be able to for that time most likely. I'll be back the following weekend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12