Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: mIRC Chat Sillyness  (Read 35229 times)

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 11:11:58 am »

Once again... all chat and no sleep make chatters more than a bit weird. After a lengthy discussion about Wirrit's ass, the following bit of conversational goodness ensued:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tizak> And we get a view of what rank-5 pilots can do. Kyrasis just picked off a statue at a couple kilometers in a snowstorm 
Wargolem|Security> go Kyrasis
Tizak> wasn't her target.. but hey..
Tizak> his.
Tizak> I always thing 'her', it sounds girlish to me.
Wargolem|Security> like Shenalia
Tizak> yes
Lurker37> Senalia has same problem
Lurker37> doh. too slow
Tizak> The pic helps none either 
Lurker37> And a typo
Wargolem|Security> I thought Verithe was a girls' name too
Bastlynn|Codeing> ....
Bastlynn|Codeing> Shenalia's not a girl?
Wargolem|Security> nope
Tizak> 
Wargolem|Security> LOL!!!
Wargolem|Security> Blargh!
* Bastlynn|Codeing bangs her head into something hard. Wargolem's chest will do. *bang*
* Wargolem|Security looks at his own name... "Yup, definately masculine... don't see too many girls named War."
Lurker37> ARCHIVES!
Wargolem|Security> eh?
Bastlynn|Codeing> ?!
Lurker37> someone's gotta put that one into a log or something. It's a classic !
Wargolem|Security> okay... will do
* Lurker37 is having trouble typing - ribs ache
Tizak> Female wargolem - make no comments about her weight
* GraveyardGreg chuckles.
Wargolem|Security> Tizak, I only weigh 1350 Kg or so
Wargolem|Security> does this armor make me look fat???
GraveyardGreg> No
Tizak> well..
Lurker37> But the coat does...
Tizak> *eyes the plasma shooting device* er.. no.
Bastlynn|Codeing> ... Lurker, yer lucky yer insubstaintial... 
Lurker37> oh heck, yeah!
Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:14 am »

Wirrit> I'm losing my skills at smart-assitude... Waah.
Tizak> Don't worry wirrit, I still think you're top-notch smartass.
Lurker37> Yep. Great ass.
Wirrit> ..._
Tizak> I didn't say THAT at all.
Lurker37> Wait that didn't come out right...
GraveyardGreg> 
* Wirrit smacks da Coat. "Stop staring at my ass!
* Wirrit grabs her ass. "It's mine, I tell you! Mine and mine alone!"
Lurker37> 
Bastlynn|Codeing> ....
* Wirrit realises how silly this looks, hopes for no quotes, and sits on the couch quietly now.
Tizak> No one's trying to take it from you.. I don't think.
Tizak> That'd make a great quote. Good thing the forums still work 
* Lurker37 barely refrains from making a rather nasty comment.
Bastlynn|Codeing> it's late... that was far funnier than it should have been
Wirrit> Thankyou, Lurker... No more comments... My ass deserves no more mention.
Bastlynn|Codeing> btw anyone here familar with the java telnet applet?
Wirrit> Bastlynn: That's the only reason I hit enter. Way too late.
Lurker37> You're the only one still talking about it, Wirrit
Wirrit> ... Shhh.
Bastlynn|Codeing> 
* Tizak will post later while she sleeps.
Wirrit> It's 2 AM and I've been up since 8.. cut me some slack!
Wargolem|Security> Yeah, give Wirrit's ass a break. It's tired.
* Wirrit facepalms IRL.
* Bastlynn|Codeing hands over a pair of slacks...
* Wargolem|Security realizes that it is indeed time for sleep... since that can't possibly have come out right
Lurker37> It's already broken. There's a *is thwapped by his GM*
* Wirrit now knows it is waaayy too late. She should NOT be tempted to write poetry.
Bastlynn|Codeing> *softly falling into a giggle fit*
* Wargolem|Security wonders what it is about ass that inspires poetry
Wirrit> Bastlynn: The same. Just having too little difficulty imagining a poem entitled 'My Ass'....
Lurker37> Rump rhymes?
Bastlynn|Codeing> Everyone has one but it takes great effort to look at your own...
Wargolem|Security> Ass Ass Woo-hah Ass / Shake it fast uh! Watch yourself/ Ass Ass Boo-yah Ass
* GraveyardGreg blinks.
Wirrit> .....*laughs quietly to herself*
Wargolem|Security> that was an ass haiku if I've ever written one
Wirrit> That is very quotable.
Bastlynn|Codeing> I think you may have made even Greg's brain spasm that time...
Wargolem|Security> "I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other golems can't deny. When Radu walks in with her itty-bitty waist and her round thing in your face you get, sprung. Wanna go up to her and see if her butt is stuffed."
Wargolem|Security> "I'm hip to the plates she's wearin.' I'm hooked and I can't stop starin.'"
Wirrit> *giggling fit* *seriously considres sleep again*
Wargolem|Security> yup... definately time for sleep
Wirrit> When large rune-encrusted metal armadillo's are singing about robotic buttocks, that's about time to go take a nap.
Wirrit> Surreal, if ya think about it too long.
* Wargolem|Security avoids thinking at this hour
* Lurker37 thinks of doing many things. Running . Screaming. "Nap" isn't on the list.
Wargolem|Security> "I'm tired of sci-fi 'zines, saying borg butts are the thing. Take the average construct and ask him, Tizak. She gotta pack much back."
* Bastlynn|Codeing facepalms.
* Lurker37 doubts Radu-Radu would turn the other cheek...
Wargolem|Security> only if I was really lucky
* Wirrit resists saying something...
Wirrit> headache... tired... chatroom surreal and punny...... *sighs* Time to go sleep now. *waves to evvybuddy*
Wargolem|Security> If there's ever a Wargolem's Greatest Hits, this would so be a B-side
Bastlynn|Codeing> Very.
Lurker37> G'night! May you and you ass slepp well!
(later)
Writer> I -Ass-ume she was very tired.

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:28 am »

((Note, this took place after Cale booted me (in the form of Peer) twice.))
* Peer|Creation works on...itself.

CaleArin|Away - Ack!

CaleArin|Away - it's back again!!!

* CaleArin|Away is now known as CaleArin

Peer|Creation - Don't boot me, I'm working.

CaleArin - THAT'S WHAT I SAID LAST TIME, DEMON OF CHAOS!!!!

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:46 am »

Bored on mIRC and strange things happen
-----
[21:16] * Drew- makes his way into the Arena
[21:17] * Crux waves to Drew
[21:17] * Relapse wanders up to the stands to watch.
[21:18] * Drew- sets his rifle down on the first bench and makes his way the booth. He pauses and nods to Crux as he wanders up
[21:19] "Hmm..." He beings messing with some settings
[21:19] "nothin' too complicated, this rifles still in testing stages
[21:21] * Drew- taps a few more setting on the control panel and stops "Guess thats bout it." He picks up a earpiece mic and walks to the floor of the arena
[21:22] Guess I get an audiance this time round huh?
[21:22] * Relapse glances at Crux before turning back to Drew. "I can clear off if you'd prefer."
[21:23] * Drew- picks his rifle off the bench where he left it. He takes off his duster. "Nah, just found it odd folks came to watch me practice." Setting his duster on the bench infront of him, he fishes out two eclip and attaches them to his belt.
[21:25] * Drew- works the lever on the Repeatin' Winchester
[21:25] "Guess I'm bout ready as I can be...."
[21:27] * Drew- steps into the center of the arena "Activate program Drew trainin' beta." "Sequence active"
[21:27] The arena is turned into what looks like a large town, circa the 1870s
[21:28] * Drew- is standing on the end of a long street with horses, carts, buggies and the like are busy going by.
[21:29] * Crux watches
[21:29] From the far end of the street a pair of men on horse back come barreling towards Drew. They're coming rather close to riding people down.
[21:31] * Zenith_Ross has joined #GGArena
[21:31] * Drew- stands there and raises the rifle "Come and get it fellas...." He squeeze the trigger, shifts slighty, rapidly works the lever, and squeeze the trigger again. Each shot is actually a laser blast.
[21:32] One of the riders drops instantly, while the other appears to have gotten hit in the arm. He draws a rather large pistol and begins to open fire
[21:33] "Woah... wasn't expecting that."
[21:33] "Sh!t!"Drew ducks behind an on-coming buggy, which becomes filled with lead shot, and he then shoots the horse of the rider "sorry there horse...."
[21:34] * Zenith_Ross watches then takes out a shortsword and begins to sharpen the blade with a rock.
[21:34] The horse barrels on even as a portion of its chest is vaporized by a laser blast. The rider is sent tumbling to the ground and the horse crashs into it one time rider.
[21:35] The people have cleared the streets and most of the buggies/horses/etc have gone as well.
[21:36] "Activate Sequence Beta!" "Sequence Beta Activated."
[21:37] * Crux raises a brow
[21:38] The street changes into wilderness, large trees off set by the fact that there's a rather large empty patch Drew's standing in. There are fallen trees about and the air smells of burnt wood, indeed there clearing is more of a burnt out portion of the vast forest. There is no sun in the sky just the moon which makes the large 20ft wall of magical energy quite easy for all to see (Ley Lines for those in the know) .
[21:42] "This is going to hurt." Drew flips the rifles lever and moves quickly from the clearing. "Armor upgrade, Kittani Heavy Force Field" "Upgrade acknowledged" A small unit appears on Drew's belt which he activates quickly, creating a force field around himself just in time as a (cont)
[21:43] large Dragon (Great Horned variety) appears in the clearing. It see Drew an roars at him, then breaths fire upon the unfortunate cowboy.
[21:43] * Relapse double-takes.
[21:44] * Zenith_Ross stops sharpening his sword for a moment and acutally watches the attack.
[21:44] * Drew- is pushed back into a tree "Thought I made this thing a little one...." He shakes his head and beings to move. He starts to unload into the dragon, shot after shot as he circles to the left.
[21:44] (( hehehe! ))
[21:44] Drew... Would you mind me stepping in?
[21:45] The dragon takes to the air and begins to cast something
[21:46] (over the loud speakers)"The arena has a barrier in place to prevent entry by others, as specified by the combatent."
[21:48] * Drew- continues to run around firing upon the dragon, some hitting some not. At last he stop for a moment, hits a button on the butt and the eclip ejects. He slams another in as he starts to move again, working the action shortly after.
[21:49] * Relapse looks to see if the laser fire is phasing the Dragon at all.
[21:50] * Zenith_Ross mutters "Damn.. he gets to have all of the fun."
[21:50] The dragon has finished casting and a large arch of lightening strikes Drew. Or would had he obtained the force field generator on his belt, unfortunately the force field gives up the ghost as the lightening finishes it off.
[21:51] The laser are hurting it, unfortunately they don't seem to be doing enough. The ones that hit do burn the dragon, but after a minute or two it seems as if every third or forth on isn't there anymore
[21:51] (( the laser blasts are... ))
[21:51] * Relapse watches the fight, but angles his head to speak to Zenith, "You could always ask if you could use his simulation when he's done."
[21:52] * Drew- rolls into the trees "D$#%! He's alittle rougher than I thought... doesn't help I'm right by the ley line... computer took a few liberties on me!" Drew taps the generator on his belt. "Lightenin' nuked it... " He tosses it off into the woods as its useless now.
[21:53] * Zenith_Ross smirks and puts his sword away in his cloak. "I'd actually like to fight him... but... I can wait."
[21:54] The Great Horned Dragon sends a fireball into the woods. The trees instantly are burned to cinders, Drew's hat is toss as is most of his clothing. He doens't look happy.
[21:54] uh-oh...
[21:54] * Drew- tosses the rifle down and summons his psi-sword, which glows brighter than normal and rushes the dragon which is only a few feet off the ground.
[21:55] The dragon rushes forward, mouth open ready to eat Drew.
[21:55] * Drew- jumps into the open mouth of the dragon.
[21:56] * Zenith_Ross turns his head to Relapse "He won't die in a simulation right?"
[21:56] "Nah, it'll reset and he'll be fine. But I'm betting Drew's got a plan."
[21:57] Moments past, the dragon takes flight thinking itself the victorious. As it begins to ascend it stops and grabs its throat as a blue sword comes out, hacking its away out from the inside.
[21:57] * Zenith_Ross nods and continues to watch.
[21:58] The dragon begins to claw at its own throat, making the gashes created by the psi-sword look like pin holes. Finally Drew is quite visiable and rather ticked off, he leaps onto the dragon's hand and begins to hack at the head of the Great Horn
[21:59] "Eat me will ya!"
[21:59] * Drew- continues his assault on the wyrm.
[22:00] The wyrm begins to faulter in flight, it has never known a creature to be so relentless. It at last decends, as the holes in its throat being to seal.
[22:00] * Drew- doesn't stop as the dragon lands.
[22:00] "Stop human!" booms the voice of the dragon
[22:01] * Drew- stops and looks up "Draw?"
[22:01] The dragon nods looking none too happy
[22:01] * Drew- nods "Reset"
[22:01] The arena returns to its normal state as does Drew.
[22:02] * Zenith_Ross smirks and draws a large sword with a black hilt and jewel.
[22:02] * Drew- sighs "Damn, didn't mean to make it that hard... almost got to feel the digestive juices of dragon..." He makes his way back to the stands
[22:02] (( Thank you for attending another episode of Drew's Training Theatre ))
Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 11:13:14 am »

And lo: The comic was late, so the loyal forumites / chatites / GGites performed the great ritual, and
Lo, the Webtroll was summoned, and
Lo, Tizak was smited Muchly.
Damn but this was fun.

* @GraveyardGreg wishes he could get the strip from WebTroll! @#$!
* @Wirrit casts "Summon Artist"
{+Tizak} Greg: Conserving the fun for tomorrow! Twice the fun!
{@GraveyardGreg} :D
{+Tizak} Same great taste! Etc.
{@GraveyardGreg} LOL
* @CaleArin begins a comic summoning ritual
* @CaleArin grabs several pieces of blessed chalk, clears a space on the ground
* @Wirrit brings Cale supplies for the comic summoning ritual.
{@GraveyardGreg} LOL
{+Tizak} How does one bless chalk?
{@CaleArin} hrm, wait...
{+Tizak} *is whapped from unknown source* {voice} heathen!
* @Wirrit pokes the chalk with a bunch of pins. "Now it's holy."
* @Wirrit baps herself for the pun, sits in the corner.
* @CaleArin puts the chalk back, grabs some blessed Prismacolors, begins redrawing the circle
{@CaleArin} Forgot what I was summoning...
* +Bastlyn|WorkEw wanders over to help Cale, offers a few computer disks continaing copies of those mystical tomes: Photoshop and Eudora...
{@CaleArin} ahhh, excellent, excellent...
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} No problem, MU has a full library...
* @CaleArin lights several small candles, places them at key points within and around the circle. Close examination reveals that the candles are really burning pieces of Bristol board
* @CaleArin places an offering (A copy of Adobe Photoshop 7.0, A Walcom tablet, and a couple of Mage Knight figures) on a low altar, and lights candles around that as well.
* +Tizak brings a set of dice. a d4, the d6, the d8, the d10, the d12, and the d20.
* @CaleArin whaps Tizak
{@CaleArin} Fool! You forgot the second d10!
{+Tizak} ow! forgive me!
{@CaleArin} Fine, I forgive you! But I am not he whom you should ask!
* +Tizak scuttles back, then brings another d10, off-colored from the first
{@CaleArin} Better...
* @CaleArin arranges the dice carefully in the prescribed places.
{+Tizak} Shall I bring the vial of gygax's blood?
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} no... no we have better...
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} Greg, if we may borrow your hand briefly?
{@GraveyardGreg} No! I go to a taco run!
* @CaleArin briefly consults a few ancient tomes of knowledge (D&D 3rd DMG, V:tM, ShadowRun 3rd)
* GraveyardGreg has quit IRC (Client exited)
{@CaleArin} _
{+Tizak} He has fled.
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} Ack.
* @CaleArin sighs
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} ...We shall provide for him the sacred LOG.
{@CaleArin} Yes, we must substitute, then... Bring forth the blood of Gygax, it will have to do...
{+Tizak} No sir! I have the rarest of relics to put in its place!
{@CaleArin} Oh?
{+Tizak} But you must swear on you phb to never tell a soul, and not ask how I obtained it.
{@CaleArin} ...
{@CaleArin} This I cannot do...
{+Tizak} Damn, well, I'll give it to you anyway.
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} I however have no problem swearing on things... or At things...
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} Or cursing them.
* +Tizak opens a gilded case and removes a single hair, places it on the alter.
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} Oh... sorry - sidetrack. Continue.
* Relapse has joined #GamingGuardians
{@CaleArin} What is this you lay upon the altar?
{@Wirrit} Just in time for the ceremony... Great Cale: Do we need a sacrifice?
* +Bastlyn|WorkEw looks at Tizak curiously.
{+Tizak} Hair of the bald one, before the geek conversion.
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} "Ohhhh....."
{+Relapse} I don't like the sound of that one.
* @CaleArin points at the Photoshop 7.0 CD, Mage Knight figures, and Wacom Tablet. "We have one"
* @Wirrit nods.
{@CaleArin} Tizak, how did you acquire such a powerful artifact!
{+Tizak} I dare not speak it!
{@CaleArin} ...
{@CaleArin} Fine...
{@CaleArin} Very well, I believe we have everything here...
* @CaleArin runs off briefly; returns wearing proper ceremonial robes.
* @CaleArin tosses robes to the others. "Hurry and change..."
{+Tizak} Do we have snacks?
* +Bastlyn|WorkEw provides the bag of cheetohs.
* +Tizak provides the mountain dew
{@CaleArin} Excellent
{@CaleArin} Now...
* +Bastlyn|WorkEw pull son the mystic white robes of 'Girl Gamer' status.
* +Bastlyn|WorkEw passes Wirrit her robe as well.
* @Wirrit grabs a robe, puts it on.
* +Tizak puts on his robe, finds it itchy
* @CaleArin wears the black robes of the High Geekhood
* @CaleArin kneels in front of the altar and summoning circle
* +Relapse puts on the monocrome green robes of old geekhood.
* @CaleArin looks back at the others, expectantly.
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} "We are ready, Lord GM."
{+Tizak} "Roll initiative"
* @CaleArin looks pointedly at the ground behind him, then back at the others. "Oh?"
{@CaleArin} ((kneel!))
* @Wirrit kneels.
{+Bastlyn|WorkEw} ((.... forgot my kneepads. ;) ))
{@CaleArin} ((... *SMITE*))
* +Bastlyn|WorkEw kneels - reverently offering a GM screen for forgiveness.
* +Tizak kneels
* +Relapse walks over to the right spot and kneels.
* @CaleArin waves off the screen, turns back to the altar
* Bastlyn|WorkEw is now known as Bastlynn
* @CaleArin throws his hands up to the heavens. "OH GREAT AND MIGHTY LORDS OF THE COMIC STRIP!!!"
{@CaleArin} "WE, A SIMPLE AND HUMBLE GROUP OF GAMERS ASK OF THEE TO DELIVER UNTO US THE COMIC KNOWN AS GAMING GUARDIANS! WE OFFER THESE GIFTS TO YOUR BENEVOLENCE!!!"
* @CaleArin watches the candles on the altar flare up brightly, and a bright beam of light connects each of the dice in a brilliant pattern surrounding the sacrifices.
* @Wirrit watches too. .oO( ...shiiinnnnyyy... )
{@CaleArin} *there is a flash, and the sacrifices vanish*
{@CaleArin} ...
* @CaleArin consults the ancient tomes again. (hits refresh)
* TheWebtroll has joined #gamingguardians
{@Wirrit} !!
{+Bastlynn} OH!
{@Wirrit} IT worked, it worked! Sortfo!
{+Bastlynn} The GREAT ONE HAS ARRIVED!
{@Wirrit} The Ritual has Summoned thee! *bows to great artist*
{+Bastlynn} ((wow - good Timing WebTroll...))
{+TheWebtroll} Unfortunatly, I am a fake, sent by Tizak for amusment. His thoughts were impure. Smite him.
* TheWebtroll has quit IRC (Quit: Smite him!)
* +Relapse glares at Tizak
{@CaleArin} ...
* Tizak was kicked by Wirrit (SMITE)
{+Bastlynn} ((.... that was wrong...))
* Tizak has joined #gamingguardians
{+Tizak} ow
{+Relapse} (( Thought I recognised "feops", heh ))
* Tizak was kicked by CaleArin (*SMITE!!!*)
* Tizak has joined #gamingguardians
{+Tizak} ow, again
* +Relapse doesn't have any uber kick powers, so instead doesn't let Tizak have any cheetos
{@CaleArin} ...
* CaleArin sets mode: +o Relapse
* Wirrit sets mode: +o Bastlynn
{+Tizak} eep
{@CaleArin} ((you get one shot each :-D))
{@Wirrit} Hehe.
* Tizak was kicked by Relapse (#GamingGuardians SMITE!!!!)
* Tizak has joined #gamingguardians
* Tizak was kicked by Bastlynn ((...---=== {{{** SMITE **}}}===---...))
* Relapse sets mode: -o Relapse
* Wirrit sets mode: -o Bastlynn
* Tizak has joined #gamingguardians
{@Wirrit} And all was right with the world. Except for that part about the comic.
* +Tizak looks terribly, terriby smote.
* @CaleArin wipes his ceremonial dagger on Tizak's thorougly smited body, puts it away. Slips off to change into non-bloody robes
{+Tizak} It was too good to pass up :D
{@Wirrit} :p
{+Relapse} Well, that was a bust. What now, big chief D100?
* +Bastlynn snips a few pieces of hair.... for future benefit...
* @CaleArin consults the book
{@CaleArin} actually, it says we wait
{+Bastlynn} Oh. Well... I suppose a rousing game of Paranoia would be in order then?
{+Relapse} Ok. Where's the mointain dew?
{+Tizak} It'd be really funny if webtroll joined now and someone kicked him.
{@CaleArin} ...
* @Wirrit quotes the book. "Some rituals may take 10-15 minutes to come into full effect...
{@Wirrit} Nope, that'd just mean we'd have to kill you Tizzle.
{+Tizak} oh.
{+Relapse} We could have a Tizzle Sizzle.

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 11:13:28 am »

Just a bit later...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 * Tizak was kicked by Wargolem|Security (That's for impersonating Webby)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 11:13:47 am »

They won't even let me sleep. Will the cruelty never end?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Wargolem|Sleep gets his blankie from the cupboard
Lurker37> oh, yeah. That and Lurker's been out of circulation far too long...
Lurker37> G'Night!
Wargolem|Sleep> .oO(Mmmmm... still smells like G-M.)
GraveyardGreg> LOL
Lurker37> necrophiliac. 
* Wargolem|Sleep curls up in a little ball on the couch and... "Necrophiliac?"
* Lurker37 knows what GM really is - Cyber-lich
GraveyardGreg> LOL
* Wargolem|Sleep highly doubts that
Lurker37> She told me herself.
Lurker37> Tyhat's why the lifedrain was affecting her.
* Wargolem|Sleep wonders exactly why he always gets the good ones...
Lurker37> Mind you, she's VERY well preserved.
Lurker37> no rot at all.
* Wargolem|Sleep pretends he didn't hear that, and fades into blissful dreams where everyone is trustworthy, honest, and kind...
* Lurker37 wonders why WG hangs out with evil folk like us...
Wargolem|Sleep> where no one plays with his fragile construct emotions...
Lurker37> fore!
Wargolem|Sleep> and Purity is happily playing in a field of flowers...
Lurker37> catnip
GraveyardGreg> LOL
Wargolem|Sleep> and no one is mean... especially to people that organize/run massive crossover threads for the explicit purpose of ensuring the continuity of their character...
GraveyardGreg> That Wargolem. 
GraveyardGreg> Such a card.
Lurker37> Whatta guy!
* GraveyardGreg has quit IRC (Client exited)
Wargolem|Sleep> and the peer never boots anyone... no matter how evil they are...
Lurker37> Damn! It got him again!
* GraveyardGreg has joined #gamingguardians
* CaleArin|ZZzzzz sets mode: +v GraveyardGreg
Gorby|Out> *WB(GraveyardGreg)WB* - Fear not, Wargolem! For not even the Unprodigal can resist squeezing the CHARMIN!
GraveyardGreg> Argh!
Lurker37> Okay, some fanatsy is healthy, but this is too much!
Wargolem|Sleep> and someone has the good sense to post this in the silliness thread...
Wargolem|Sleep> and it's my dream dammit...
Wargolem|Sleep> can't I have just this one thing?...
Lurker37> Apparently not. Psi-Queen wants a chat.
Wargolem|Sleep> nooooooooooooooooooo...
* Lurker37 is now known as Queeny
* Wargolem|Sleep is now known as Wargolem|Dreamsca
* Wargolem|Dreamsca is now known as Wargolem|Dream
Queeny> Wargolem Darling, about these alterations you made to my stats...
Wargolem|Dream> Oh happy day.
Wargolem|Dream> Hello Psiqueen.
* Wargolem|Dream give Psiqueen a flower.
GraveyardGreg> LOL
* Queeny pulls out a can opener.
Wargolem|Dream> Isn't this a lovely world of goodness and light?
Queeny> I'm afraid I'm just not happy, dear....
Wargolem|Dream> I must say, you look lovely today. Is that a new dress?
Queeny> Now just hold still, and try not to leak all over my dress.
Wargolem|Dream> Or did you do something new with your hair?
* Queeny begins trying to remove WG's forehead plate...
* Wargolem|Dream dances through the field of flowers... content to let Psiqueen chase him around with a can-opener.
Wargolem|Dream> "It's such a perfect day. I'm glad to spend it... with you."
Wargolem|Dream> Hey, get away from there. You'll hurt yourself.
* Queeny steps on Purity's tail as she chases WG
Wargolem|Dream> TERMINATION PROTOCOLS INITIATED.
* Wargolem|Dream jumps on Psiqueen and beats the dog-shite out of her.
Queeny> There. My work here is done. Enjoy the rest of your dream with those protocols running, Dear. I'm afraid you'll find you can't shut them off...
* Queeny vanishes.
GraveyardGreg> LOL
* Wargolem|Dream realizes that he's pretty much immune to mind control... being a construct and all
* Wargolem|Dream continues to dream happy dreams...
Wargolem|Dream> (AND goes to sleep for real)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:11 am »

[16:55] * IHateIRC has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
Ahhh, irony...

[Edit] IRC, it seems, enjoys this...
[13:31] * IHateIRC has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
[/Edit]

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:19 am »

02:51] .oO(Next time I harvest a warrior's soul... I must get a positive role model.)
Wargolem trying (and failing) to play Den Father to the younger members of the team.

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:33 am »

I've got to stop being funny...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wargolem|Security> not Highlander... Immortal.
Lans> He is Wargolem Wallace!
* Lans appears painted in woad
Lans> we will fight these foriegn invaders! and we will teach them that that may take our families... our homes... our food... and the rest we own... But they will never take out lives! RUN AWAY!!!!
* Wargolem|Security is now known as Wargolem|Wallace
Wargolem|Wallace> no no no, you got it all wrong.
Lans> oh sorry sir
* Wargolem|Wallace covers himself in Woad.
* Wargolem|Wallace appears before the massive army of gamers, riding a pale iron horse and waving an entirely too large claymore...
* Feina laughs and nods to Wargolem
Wargolem|Wallace> "Friends, you have come here tonight to do battle against the forces of twinkdom. We will fight these muchkins in the name of good gaming, and to honor the memory of Gary Jackson!!!"
ThoththeGrey> "I rubbed my dice on him!"
ThoththeGrey> Man, someone should bring a char here from Hackmaster.
Wargolem|Wallace> "They may take our lives, our Mountain Dew, and our Pizza Money... but they'll never take OUR DICE!!!"
* Lans cheers
* Wargolem|Wallace leads the charge into the hordes of munchkins.
Netto-Kun> CHARGE! +10 TO ALL HITS!
* Lans follows the charge
Denzine> Munchkins?
* Denzine takes up his shield and battleaxe.
Denzine> "FOR THE GLORY OF THE KIING!" *charges into battle*
* Wargolem|Wallace is now known as Wargolem|Irish
* Wargolem|Irish gets a feral gleam in his eyes.
* Wargolem|Irish has a conversation with the sky.
Denzine> "HYYRRRREEEAAAAAAHHHH!" *beheads countless munchkins on the fields of battle*
Wargolem|Irish> "In order to speak with an equal, an Irish gamer must talk to the Game Master."
* Wargolem|Irish looks at Wargolem|Wallace.
Wargolem|Irish> "If I join you, do I get to kill Munchkins?"
Netto-Kun> I bribe my GM.
Netto-Kun> And he gives me neato things.
Netto-Kun> And gives me bonuses when I roll a jump check before an attack.
Wargolem|Irish> Wallace: "Aye."
* Lans kills munchkins by the munchload
* Wargolem|Irish surveys the battlefield.
Wargolem|Irish> "The GM says he can get me out of this, but he's pretty sure, you're fucked."
* Denzine continues laying waste to munchkins.
Shift> heehee
* Wargolem|Irish is now known as Wargolem|Bruce
* Wargolem|Bruce betrays Wargolem|Wallace, then capitalizes on his glory to gain power for himself.
* Wargolem|Bruce is now known as Wargolem|Security
THE END.
"RAAUUGH!" *slips into a psychotic frenzy, one with the carnage in the fields around him*
such a good story...
* Lans immagines it as a comic
* Wargolem|Security forgot to add the part where Wargolem|Wallace boinks the sexxay French golem...
* Netto-Kun is so caught up in it that he takes out his spell gun
* Denzine is shocked out of the frenzy, and Jaunts back.
* Netto-Kun loads it up with a fireball right in Denzine's path
* Denzine gets the oddest image of Wargolem and a female Wargolem.
Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:45 am »

* crazyfurries eyes the channel
* Shenalia _
* crazyfurries gets a nasty smile
* Shenalia decides to go over there =>
* crazyfurries follows
{Saviour} WB, Shenny.
{crazyfurries} hii~ Shenshen
* crazyfurries smiles as she stands next to Shenalia and holds out a blueberry pie
{Shenalia} ...
* Shenalia eyes it. I've dealt with pies in here before.
* crazyfurries keeps smiling
{crazyfurries} made every last bit of it myself. even the blueberries
{Shenalia} ...
{Shenalia} genetically grown?
{crazyfurries} yup. ^_^
* Shenalia tickles cf. Not gonna get me this time!
* crazyfurries EEEK!
* CaleArin|BOFH is now known as CaleArin
{CaleArin} bwaaaaaah!
{crazyfurries} "They're just blueberries! They won't make you sprout anything I SWEAR!!!"
{CaleArin} >_<
{CaleArin} O_o
{Wirrit} Greetings Cale
* crazyfurries looks up from Shenalia's tickling. "Oh, Hi Cale!"
{Shenalia} XD
* crazyfurries eyes her PG as she's laughing her arse off on the floor... "Whhhaat?"
Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:59 am »

Sometimes, fire is just the answer.

{+Denzine} Fire, properly utilized, solves EVERYTHING.
{+Tizak} fire isn't going to fix me lunch.
{+Tizak} hmm. sandwich.
* +Denzine grabs a butane torch, a couple bits of bread, and some cheese.
{+Tizak} heh
{+Denzine} Wanna bet?
{+Tizak} The construction worker's sandwich!
{+Denzine} (Tizak): Ayup.
{+ReSS} Will fire put a burning house out for me?
{+Denzine} Eventually, yes.
{+Tizak} heh!
{+Helix} Once it dies down.
{+ReSS} Will fire feed the cat and keep the chickens safe?
{+Helix} Yes.
{+Denzine} Properly applied, yes.
{+Helix} Cook the chickens, feed them to the cat.
{+Denzine} Yep!
{+ReSS} Can it go down the road and pop into the shops for some milk?
{+Denzine} Fire? No.
{+Helix} No, but if I light a fire under you, I'm sure you'll head down.
{+Denzine} Ayup.
{+ReSS} Are you sure I won't simply scream and roll around on the floor?
{+Helix} How about if I hold up a blowtorch and say "go get milk, or I light you on fire"?
{+ReSS} And when I return with the police?
{+Denzine} Burn the evidence!
{+Helix} Will you brimg milk?
{+ReSS} Uh, no.
{+ReSS} I'll have spent the money on a phonebox.
{+Helix} Well that's no fun. Jerk.
{+ReSS} Probably screaming down the line, HELP! HELP!
* @Wirrit|Posting listens and laughs.
{+Tizak} I'm being oppressed!
* +Helix can't stop laughing.
{+Denzine} No...
* @Wirrit|Posting wants to post this to mIRC sillyness, now...
* +Denzine sticks Tizak in a vice
{+ReSS} Wait a little longer Wirrit.
{@Wirrit|Posting} Heh. 'kay.
{+Denzine} NOW your'e being pressed! *turns vice in such a manner as to squish Tizak*
{+ReSS} We're building up to a finale here.
{+Tizak} gah *squish*
* +Denzine opens the vice, points at Tizak- whose body has filled the O-shaped indent in the vice.
{+Denzine} O-pressed.

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:00 am »

[10:09:45] * ReSS has joined #GamingGuardians
[10:09:46] * CaleArin|Away sets mode: +v ReSS
[10:09:49] < +Lana`> [ReSS] "It's not food unless it screams in agony as you eat it."
[10:09:52] < +ReSS> Dudes!
[10:09:59] < +Helix> Duuuuuudes!
[10:10:04] < +ReSS> Duuuuudde!
[10:10:14] < +Helix> Duuuude!
[10:10:15] < @Suzanne_Caruthers> Dude?
[10:10:22] < +ReSS> Dude.
[10:10:28] < +Helix> DUDE.
[10:10:40] < @Suzanne_Caruthers> Duuude....
[10:10:51] < +Helix> ...Dude.
[10:10:56] < +ReSS> Dude?!
[10:11:02] < +Tizak> *baps everyone*
[10:11:04] < +Writer_Posting> ReSS!
[10:11:06] < @Suzanne_Caruthers> owww...
[10:11:07] < @Suzanne_Caruthers> Dude!
[10:11:11] < +ReSS> ooohhh...
[10:11:13] < +Helix> Ow! Dude!
[10:11:15] < +Writer_Posting> Buddy!
[10:11:25] < +ReSS> Hi Writer.
[10:11:27] < +Go_dorito> whoa.
[10:11:31] < +Go_dorito> dude.
[10:12:25] < +Writer_Posting> Congratulations ReSS!
[10:13:45] < +Writer_Posting> That's one helluva card for Caine!
[10:13:55] < +ReSS> Dude!
[10:13:56] < +Flats|GSS_Sec> Whu-where?
[10:14:15] < +ReSS> http://web.archive.org/web/20060922142642/http://www.masterzdm.com/pa-354-generalcaine.jpg <--- -Dude-
[10:14:16] < +Go_dorito> ya, lemme see too
[10:14:30] < +Flats|GSS_Sec> dude!
[10:14:30] < +Go_dorito> VERY sweet.
[10:14:34] * +Writer_Posting whaps Flats and Go
[10:14:45] < +Writer_Posting> Keep an eye on the MZDM boards kiddos!
[10:14:47] < @Suzanne_Caruthers> Dude?
[10:14:48] < +Helix> Woah! Dude!

...Dude.

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:11 am »

* Tizak melts in the hot hot sun
{Flats|GSS_Sec} I gotta go to driving lesson.
{KFAFK} bye
{Helix} Ciao.
* Flats|GSS_Sec has quit IRC (Quit: Flats|GSS_Sec )
* Tizak conjures an a/c
* Tizak fails
* Tizak is now known as Tizak|Goo
{Helix} Awww. Poor Tiz...
* Helix molds the goo into a relatively decent Tizak-shape, and tosses it in the freezer.
* Tizak|Goo is now known as Tizak|Iced
{Helix} Mmm... iced Tea-zak...
* Tizak|Iced would run now, but is frozen
* Helix pulls the iced Tizak out of the freezer, and cranks the AC, before beginning a series of creepy mystical rituals to reanimate him as an ice-golem.
* Tizak|Iced is now known as Tizak|Icegolem
{Helix} "Best I could do."
* Tizak|Icegolem makes a living cooling sodas
{KFAFK} ...
{Helix} Hey, it's an honest living, and it something you've got a natural skill at.
* KFAFK is now known as Killfrenzy
* Tizak|Icegolem aquires a supervillan kick and seeks to CHILL THE WORLD
{Helix} *chills out*
{Killfrenzy} *snrt*
{Killfrenzy} At least he'll be one of the cooler villains.
{Helix} Though anyone with a blowtorch could be considered an arch-nemesis...
{Tizak|Icegolem} They will all suffer!
{Helix} Suffer the wrath of...Iced Tea-Zak!
* Tizak|Icegolem starts a cafe chain, and crushes starbucks
{Tizak|Icegolem} none can resist the offer of an iced tea-zak.
* Helix has tea there every morning before work.
{Killfrenzy} hehehe.
...sometimes stuff like this just happens...

Logged

Taross Blackburn

  • Administrator
  • Thread Staff Sergeant
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: mIRC Chat Sillyness
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:25 am »

Ms.Rosa makes her debut. She's the typical middle-aged italian woman who cooks way too much food, and you don't refuse her hospitality. Funny irc mini-rp ensued.
[Ms_Rosa] *baps wargolem with a wooden spoon* "Dearie, I can tell your furnace is running low."
[Denzine] heh.
[Lana`] [Wargolem] This unit is sorry MsRosa and will go retrieve some coal.
[Ms_Rosa] Rosa "I baked you some coal. Wipe your feet and sit down."
* Wargolem|Drunk needs a nursemaid like like t.A.t.U. needs a new agent (which is, not at all)
[Denzine] Heheh.
[Ms_Rosa] Rosa "All you strapping lads have something to prove huh? Too good for my cooking?"
[Wargolem|Drunk] Ah hell.
* Wargolem|Drunk eats.
* Lana` hides in the rafters.
[Ms_Rosa] "Such a good boy. Just needs a swift kick now and then"
[Ms_Rosa] *puts away her paddle*
* Lana` climbs down from the rafters since the Rosa one is occupied with the Golem.
[Ms_Rosa] "Ah! I see you!"
[Ms_Rosa] "I made you a 7 course meal too. Here, eat!"
* Lana` looks left... then looks right... then left again.
* Denzine just isn't anywhere near Rosa at the moment, still being in the bacta-tank.
[Lana`] Denzine... your just going to make her want to go and visit you in your troubles...
[Ms_Rosa] * gets her wooden spoon out again
* Lana` decides to use the favorite line of the computer, "Compliance"
* Lana` does as instucted and eats.
[Ms_Rosa] * peers about for the unfed
* FirstMate is unfed.
* Lana` looks at Wargolem, "We must escape..."
[Ms_Rosa] "You! Eat! I've a 12 course meal ready for you"
[Ms_Rosa] (rosa's powers: cooking, and bypassing any obsticle that prevents one from eating)
[Denzine] I like Rosa.
* FirstMate eats, dutifully, and such.
* Lana` whispers to Wargolem again "We have got to escape..."
* Ms_Rosa serves seconds for everyone, a few more courses than before
* Denzine isn't fed...
[Lana`] .oO(I just hope she doesnt hear me talking about escape...)
* Wargolem|Drunk escapes.
* Lana` jumps on Wargolems shoulder so as to escape as well.
[Ms_Rosa] * baps Lana with a wooden spoon, then sticks a feeding tube into Denz. She reaches into a portal and pulls wargolem out, back on his butt on his chair.
* Lana` is bapped and sits back down again.
[Ms_Rosa] "You didn't even thank Rosa! Is my cooking that bad? I slaved in a hot coal mine for hours to get you that meal!"
[Denzine] "I don need da feedin dube!"
* Denzine pulls out the feeding tube, half-emerges from the bacta-tank to eat. "Mm, pasta."
* Lana` decides to act the obediant nice child, "Were sorry Rosa."
[Ms_Rosa] "Aw, such a nice young girl. Eat up, I've thirds on the stove!"
[Lana`] .oO(Gak!... I'm not Angel.. I cant eat that much...) "Yes Rosa, thank you for the wonderful meal."
[Ms_Rosa] *pinches lana's cheek*
[Lana`] .oO(I am going to die...)
[Ms_Rosa] "Aw. Are you full, dearie?"
[Lana`] .oO(Saved!) "Yes Rosa, but FM looks like he could use some more"
[Ms_Rosa] "Alright. Have a mint and settle in the den. Firstmate can have a meal worthy of a captain." *serves more food*
* Lana` has a mint and heads for the den .oO(Alive!... but for how long...)
* Denzine happily eats, since he likes Italian food.
* FirstMate eats away, glad that he can use food as a source of fuel...
[Ms_Rosa] * serves thirds
* Denzine keeps eating.
* Lana` settles in the den.
[Ms_Rosa] * serves fourths
* FirstMate keeps eating as well...
* Denzine is getting pretty damn full now.
* FirstMate keeps eating for all eternity! Muahahahahahaha!
[Ms_Rosa] (you'd better not, cause rosa will keep you at her table until you at least pretend to be full)
* FirstMate is now known as Tim|NWN
[Tim|NWN] I'll be back in a while...
[Denzine] I love them little tacos... I love them gooood...
[Ms_Rosa] "If you're done take a mint and head to the den, dearie"
[Denzine] "Thankee, Ms Rosa." *takes a mint, heads to the den*
[Ms_Rosa] * cleans a small mountain of dishes, leaving those in the den to do as they will.
* Lana` looks around the den.
* Denzine is sitting on the Couch.
[Ms_Rosa] * It's a cozy den. Couch, loveseat, old tv with vcr, shuffleboard, poker table, mini-fridge and small microwave. Pool table and airhockey too
* Lana` sits on the couch and turns on the TV to quality family television.
[Ms_Rosa] * A fresh bowl of popcorn appears by the couch, as if by magic.
[Denzine] *Hardcore porno is on.
* Wargolem|Drunk decides that passed out on the floor somewhere is the place to be.
[Wargolem|Drunk] Night all
[Denzine] "Dude! Wrong channel!"
* Wargolem|Drunk is now known as Wargolem|Security
[Denzine] Nite nite Wargolem.
[Lana`] NIght Wargolem
* Wargolem|Security ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: o/~ Sometimes. The sound of goodbye. Is louder. Than any drumbeat. o/~)
* Denzine quickly changes the channel.
[Ms_Rosa] "What was THAT I heard in there? That better be you kids and not the Tv!"
[Ms_Rosa] (coming from the kitchen still)
* Lana` looks to see what Denzine changed the channel to.
* Denzine kinda freezes for a second. "uh... Your food was great, Ms Rosa!"
[Ms_Rosa] "Thank you dearie!" *sounds of dishes being washed*
[Lana`] "Yes Rosa, your cooking is the best!"
* Denzine lets out his breath and watches Discovery. "Phew."
[Lana`] *And on discovery is the history of hardcore porno*
* Denzine changes the channel again.
[Ms_Rosa] "What is THAT I hear in the there?!"
[Lana`] "Educational programing!"
* Lana` watches to see what is on the tv now.
* Denzine looks at Lana. "Nice."
[Ms_Rosa] "..."
[Ms_Rosa] *sounds of dishes being washed*
* Denzine looks at the TV, which currently is tuned to The Learning Channel. in The Learning Channel is a documentary on the mating habits of the three-toed sloth.
[Ms_Rosa] "That's it!"
[Denzine] "TV is dirty today."
[Ms_Rosa] * comes into the den. She's got her wooden spoon out.
* Denzine waves. "Hi, Ms Rosa!"
[Ms_Rosa] "Are you two even engaged?"
* Denzine looks at Lana, then shudders. "Eww..."
* Lana` facepalms "me engaged with Denzine!? are you crazed?..."
[Ms_Rosa] *stern look*
[Lana`] "What is it Ms Rosa? what did we do?"
[Ms_Rosa] :huff: "I don't think you'd make that bad a couple. God knows you both should be married by now."
* Denzine points at Lana. "He used to be a GUY!"
* Lana` points at Denzine "Hes not even classifiable as human!"
[Ms_Rosa] "..."
[Ms_Rosa] "He looks human enough to me. And she's quite female. Are you two just fooling around and avoiding responsibility?"
[Denzine] "NO!"
[Denzine] "Good God no..." *shudder*
[Ms_Rosa] *critical eye*
* Lana` points at Denzine "I wouldn't do that with that if I would die otherwise."
[Ms_Rosa] "Alright. But no more fooling around in the den."
* Ms_Rosa walks out to keep doing dishes
[Ms_Rosa] *wash* *wash*
* Denzine shudders again.
* Lana` shudders as well.
[Ms_Rosa] (cue porno music)
* Denzine changes the channel on the TV again, as it seems to have spontaneously changed to hardcore porno again.
* Lana` looks to see what Denzine changed it to and sees the live enactment of the Kama sutra...
[Denzine] ( ...So whose Aunt is Rosa? )
* Denzine changes the channel REAL quick
[Ms_Rosa] "Ah!"
* Ms_Rosa comes back into the den
[Denzine] "Ms Rosa, you've got a really nasty cable company.
[Ms_Rosa] "Enough of that" *grabs both of you by the ear, somehow*
* Lana` is grabbed by the ear.
[Denzine] "Ow! ow! Hey!"
* Ms_Rosa drags you down a hall
[Ms_Rosa] (+both)
[Denzine] "Ow! Stop that! Owww!"
* Lana` is drug down the hall by the ear "Hey! my ears are fragile! this hurts!"
* Ms_Rosa leads you both into a bedroom "I told you the den wasn't the place for that. If you have to, do it behind closed doors." *walks out, closes door, locks from the outside*
* Denzine goes out the window.
[Ms_Rosa] * This room is strangely devoid of any escape route.
* Denzine curses. Loudly. Very loudly.
[Lana`] *The tv as can be expected has changed to a hentai show.*
* Lana` bangs on the door "Let us out!"
* Denzine checks for a bathroom.
[Ms_Rosa] * You're in uncle lenny's side room. Lenny was an.. interesting man.
[Ms_Rosa] * There's a bathroom.
* Denzine heads for the bathroom.
* Denzine opens the door, enters, looks around.
* Lana` looks to see how much clear space there is under the door.
[Ms_Rosa] Denz: Basic half-bathroom. Lana: None.
* Denzine shuts himself in the bathroom, locks the door.
* Lana` backs up and attempts to tackle the door.
[Lana`] ((Meaning the exit one, not the bathroom one of course))
[Ms_Rosa] Uncle Lenny's door is reinforced. And has hoops to strap chains and cuffs onto.
* Lana` looks around for the chains and cuffs that would be strapped to the door.
[Ms_Rosa] Not in sight. But there's a chest marked 'toys'
[Ms_Rosa] Denz: You hear a voice come from the sink "Lennnnnnnnnnny"
* Lana` looks at the chest and hesitantly opens it keeping her face averted.
* Denzine uses the facilities of the bathroom, washes up, exits the bathroom.
[Ms_Rosa] Lana: It's filled with.. toys. Normal children's toys.
* Denzine looks at the bed.
* Lana` looks through the toys.
[Ms_Rosa] The bed is a big comfy double bed. Lana: Lego.. tin soldiers... something that's certainly not a children's toy.. rubber ball... jenga blocks
[Denzine] (Gotta cut this short. Work inna half hour. )
[Denzine] ( See ya. )
[Ms_Rosa] (bye  )
[Lana`] ((Bye Denzine))
* Ms_Rosa lets you both out and ends the mini-rp.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10