Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Deception Reboot  (Read 1152 times)

Ashla

• Second Class Poster
  • Rifts affiendo!
Deception Reboot
« on: July 10, 2013, 07:18:50 pm »

So a while back I tried to run a sort of detective RPG by name of "deception", and with the help of a Co gm (Rath) I've decided to try and reboot it.

I'm looking for at least a few players to be in on this, and it should be fun :)

Please contact me or my Co-GM if you are interested, or post here in this thread.

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
  • I'm a fox. Want to know more? Just ask.
    • The World of Sau'du
Re: Deception Reboot
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:00:19 pm »

Interested in trying out a bionic fox (Tracker)? His design purpose was such detective work, enhanced with heightened hearing, olfactory and optical senses as well as a fox's sharp mind. (Any 4-footed fox that can intentionally get a hunt's members arrested and dogs impounded can't be all stupid, can he?)
Rhiann: Priestess of the Web and a powerful Telepath/telekinetic.
Tracker: Bionic fox from an 'alternate' Earth.
Dav: A Worgen (Werewolf) Shaman from the World of Warcraft

Will there be others?

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 09:41:25 pm »

I'm not so good at the detective thing but seeing as how the thread I'm currently in only has so long, I think I can take on a second thread now. The only thing is that I would have to warn you I'd need to be written out by Late September/Early October if the thread goes on that long. I can't see myself being able to keep up with threads once the little guy is born, alas.

As for who I might bring, I think Tiernan would be best suited to this sort of an RP. (Tybalt would be interesting but, alas, vampire. Him and daylight don't mix, much to his chagrin.)

Dathiel

• First Class Poster
  • ... Always Triumphs!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 04:56:15 pm »

I think it's safe to say that we are looking for a group around 4-5 people big so that we can keep up a brisk pace for posting.

Daisy123

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 03:39:53 am »

I think it is safe also!!! 8) 8)