Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Warframe  (Read 5601 times)

Denzine

• Neutral Guest
Re: Warframe
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 02:14:45 pm »

My current resources:

Rare:
5 gallium
5 neural sensors
10 control modules
21 neurodes
29 morphics

Uncommon:
1297 alloy plate
5379 plastids
10596 rubedo

Common:
22236 salvage
12936 polymer bundles
15562 circuits
11368 ferrite
37811 nanospores

not including the new drops because who cares right now we can't even build the research facilities
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:17:33 pm by Denzine »

Arcalane

• Neutral Guest
  • Arf?
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2013, 08:18:18 am »

Ed: Spreadsheet of all my junk. I use it to track mastery stuff. Ed2: I have also made a subpage/sheet/whatever that totals up materials. My inventory tracker is protected but the clan resources sheet is not - feel free to fill in and update your own totals.

My thoughts are as follows - at one end, place a Cross-Junction. Opposite the hall, install an elevator (up or down doesn't matter) - on the 'arms' of the cross, install reactors.

The lower/upper floor that results (you can set the elevator direction with the little [>>] box in the bottom right of the preview) can be devoted to research. Span it out so that there's enough room for the three labs and an Oracle System. I would suggest working on the Corpus or Grineer labs first -- but we should let other clans forge ahead and their people can give us an idea of what we can expect to be researching. Then we can decide what we want.

On the other end of the hall, slap down a Grand Hall for space. We can build more shit off that as desired. This gives us easy access to the labs themselves from the login hall.

But most of all, we should wait, accumulate resources, and see what happens with the cost/material/Forma requirements.

In other news, I just took a trip through Void Space on a Raid mission. It was an enlightening experience. Here's some fun facts;

• Pressure plates! These set off the traps. If you're careful you should be able to avoid triggering them.
  • Parkour rooms! There are a couple of rooms with higher levels only accessible via cunning use of wallrunning.
  • Orokin crates are full of surprises! Some of them explode! Others can drop mods! I got a Mind Control mod from one, and a C3 Fusion Core from another.
  • Holy shit some of these rooms are pretty. I mean seriously. 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • Orokin mobs seem to have a higher chance of dropping the new mods? I got both Reach (+melee range) and Eagle Eye (+rifle zoom) from one run.
  • Reach goes up to 60 (15/30/45/60) and Eagle Eye goes up to 40 (10/20/30/40).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 10:22:32 am by Arcalane »
"Shoot them. A lot."
Intel

Denzine

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2013, 01:18:48 pm »

We're going to have to build an X and at least one T-junction in order to build our first, 100% necessary Reactor. This is unchangeable- there is not enough base Energy to build anything else to start with.

Arcalane

• Neutral Guest
  • Arf?
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 04:08:20 am »

The resource requirements are just too harsh for a small clan like ours. In the interest of actually gaining access to research systems within a reasonable timeframe, I've joined up with these guys. They're a fun bunch to hang with and pretty competent too.
"Shoot them. A lot."
Intel

Denzine

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 10:05:01 am »

I've disbanded the clan since it's going to take DE a while to work out exactly how to make small clans workable.

Arcalane

• Neutral Guest
  • Arf?
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 11:00:00 am »

Rawket Lawnchair!

Glad I skipped over making the Ignis and saved the parts for this thing.
"Shoot them. A lot."
Intel
Pages: 1 [2]