Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: FLATS RUNS RP???? Concluded  (Read 9600 times)

Ashla

• Second Class Poster
  • Rifts affiendo!
Re: FLATS RUNS RP???? (It's STARTING - slowly)
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2013, 08:15:33 pm »

Keith's head spins as the conversation went on around him; status quo was acting a lot like the guardians, so he guessed them recruiting other people was... ok? But the guardians main job was to try and keep the systems from messing with each other so how was he supposed to procede here? maybe he sould ask someone in C&C what to do.

<< SVPC: C&C, We found one of the people who arrived in the system, but she seems to want to stay here as a protector for status quo. Is that alright?>>

Realizing that he still has his shotgun in hand, Keith will tuck it back away in his backpack.

Fluri-Mouse

• Forum Recruit
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2013, 06:20:31 am »

The flying, blond woman in the unruffled business suit.. in reality the Steel Golem in holo-camouflage holding a rather massive looking sword in her left hand and her right hand free but glowing softly.. She cocks her head to the side slightly as the strangeness unfolds.. the dragon lady.. the Status Quo delegation..

"I don't think you really want to stay here. We're the exception to the rule here. You are not going to find any significant challenges in this realm. And I can tell you are the sort who enjoys going toe to toe with the likes of the Heros and Villans where you come from. Stay here with the mice you find the world will force you into a role and you'll be lessened. Come with us and we open up ALL the possibility."

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2013, 01:10:15 pm »

Kiara frowns as she watches the others, her hand still in her jacket as she crouches down, her elbows on her knees as she eyes their foe.

"We know where you can face dragons of old, mechs of various sizes, mages of untold power..." She grins as she tilts her head slightly..
"I may not agree with what you say, but I sure as Heck will fight to the death for your right to say it."

http://tgg.stormdragon.org/index.php?topic=133.0

Flatstompa

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Recruit
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2013, 02:56:47 am »

I want to apologize to everyone for dropping out like that. I got pretty sick, and then I got snowed under by various deadlines and I really have no excuse for the weeks after that. Sorry!

Anyway the adventure was pretty much over at this point anyway and I want to thank everyone for playing. I might be running another one in the future but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, on to the wrap-up.

At this point, C&C chimes in. << Alright team, you're free to let the target stay there if you think it won't disrupt the system much. GSS Attrition would have liked it if you had been less explicit about the whole multiple realities thing, however. She is not available for the debriefing, though. >>

The Dragon-person snorts at the people trying to convince her to go with them. "Look, maybe this world isn't as dangerous as where I'm from, but it's probably not as boring as I thought or the animals wouldn't be armed to the teeth, eh?"

She grins, but does not yet relax from her fighting stance. "And I'd be staying here on my terms because no one can make me do anything I don't want to do. Well except a couple of the other guys that might have ended up here." Looks like she might be under-estimating what Status Quo might be able to bring to bear given enough time. No surprise after this initial showing. "If I went with you, someone else'd be calling the shots. No thanks. The whole point of being a giant monster is being the biggest fish in the pond."

Basiliska shakes her head. "Now if you'd buzz off I can go talk to these guys about finding the rest of the gang I was with when we jumped ship from our world. And honestly? The trip here and getting acclimated nearly finished me off, I'm not eager for another go. Besides, these critters might have exposed me as kind of a show-off, but I was dead serious about this world being my turf now. I've had enough aliens and extra-dimensionals trying to screw everyone over back home. If I can stop it here, I will."

In summary, C&C has given the OK to let Basiliska stay here. There are still no Status Quo reinforcements in sight.

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
  • I'm a fox. Want to know more? Just ask.
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2013, 03:16:04 am »

@Flats: Enjoyed the scenario for many reasons and had already assumed the mission was effectively over. That said, I want to thank you for setting up something out of the ordinary.

A wild guess here: our Basiliska may end up paying Primary a visit at a time she's least expected or she'll be dropping in on another mission where we're sent to make a pick-up. Hmmm?
Rhiann: Priestess of the Web and a powerful Telepath/telekinetic.
Tracker: Bionic fox from an 'alternate' Earth.
Dav: A Worgen (Werewolf) Shaman from the World of Warcraft

Will there be others?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]