Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: The Outpost v2 2 (Open RP, Introductions, Random encounters)  (Read 15911 times)

Gaddez

• Forum Recruit
Re: The Outpost v2 2 (Open RP, Introductions, Random encounters)
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2016, 07:57:17 pm »

One foot then the other, shifting his weight off the wall when a doorway interrupted his transit towards the courtyard, the Traveller makes steady progress, occasionally glancing down at the root. There were no signs that it had broken anything desipte the fact that the linoleum tiles were bowing under it's weight and that doorways were half filled by forks in the root. Rather, it was like a tree growing on a rockface snaking it's roots into every crack in order to hold itself in place.

When he makes it to the court, his eyes take in the sight of the tree and the sheer scale of it: the great redwood forests of the pacific would be like grass compared to the massive plant. He'd seen tree's like this before in his travels, including one on-

How was this one here?

Concern for the implications of the tree's presence are pushed to the back of his thoughts though at the sight of one of the fountains in the courtyard, and the water that was in it. So distracted by it is he as he stumbles towards it, that he won't notice the other person in the courtyard descending towards him.

One foot shuffling after another, his hands reach up to the faceplate of his helmet and... Hesitation. Muscle memory and consequence had kept Him from removing the helmet in all but total seclusion for... felt like years.

Too long.

Fingers reach up and release the catch so that he can remove the face mask and breathe the air of the outpost without a filter as he sinks to his knees in front of the fountain.

Reaching down Gaddez gathers the rain water and begins to slake his thirst, one handful at a time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 07:13:43 am by Gaddez »

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
  • I'm a fox. Want to know more? Just ask.
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2016, 05:31:47 pm »

Courtyard

Rhiann checks her descent as a heavily-armored figure stumbles into the courtyard. The armor clearly shows signs of heavy use and is filthy with the effluvium of combat that at least on occasion came down to hand-to-hand battle. Despite that, there's a suggestion of familiarity about it. She resumes her descent, though more slowly as she watches the figure approach the still-operating fountain, itself sparkling clean and well-lighted by the moonlight energy that infuses the tree and its environs. She watches the heavily-gauntleted hands reach up to release the catches of the helmet, only to instantly recognize the being within as its inherent shields drop.

#Gaddez!# she mind-shouts. #What happened? Where have you been?#
No longer cautious, she practically crashes against his armored back just as he reaches for his first taste of water...

<Note: Aware of his implanted mind-shields, but she is familiar with him hopefully well enough to operate 'through' them (more like 'around' as different minds can operate at different 'frequencies'.)  Even so, I can't see the armor not including additional blocks as additional safety. If not, what happens, happens.>
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:37:52 pm by Rhiann »
Rhiann: Priestess of the Web and a powerful Telepath/telekinetic.
Tracker: Bionic fox from an 'alternate' Earth.
Dav: A Worgen (Werewolf) Shaman from the World of Warcraft

Will there be others?

Gaddez

• Forum Recruit
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2016, 07:35:09 am »

When rhiann Bumps into gaddez she'll probably be amazed at how despite his relative mass and the armor he's wearing he almost goes fully into the fountain, and it takes a visible effort on his part to not do so.

Rolling over, the priestess will get a clear at his face and see signs that the faceplate had been their for a long time; the skin of his face looks like it hasn't been able to properly shed sweat, the edges of the gas mask in the faceplate had left clear impressions around his mouth and his eyes are tearing up at the natural light of the tree.

Cracked lips smile up at Rhiann as she stands over him, her telepathic voice clearly audible with no resistance from his implant (either it's broken or turned off, either way her voice is loud and clear), and he manages to croak out to her in a horse whisper "Hello beautiful. Got stuck in a system thanks to a shoddy CM. Or maybe it was a case of them not considering that the system had it's own version of death recall that would over ride ours. Regardless, I had to figure a way off of Pandora in the Borderlands system."

"Should I ask how what is presumably a millennium tree wound up in the outpost?"

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2016, 08:14:26 pm »

Courtyard

#You may ask, Gaddez, but not until you are cleaned up and fed and rested. You stink and you look like the Pardu god of the Sun had his minions work you over.# Almost effortlessly, by dint of her telekinetic power and telepathic skills she pulled him out of the fountain and started releasing the emergency latches that only he knew about in order to remove the worn-out armor from his body. Leaving it lie, she laid a hand on his arm and guided his floating body through the building towards the gym and the locker/shower room therein.

Showers

#I'm going to give you a bit of my energy so you can bathe yourself, but I'm going to be right in there with you to clean whatever you can't reach. As far as I know the water heaters still work since all the rest of the lights are on, so you're going to have to choose the temperature that's best for you.# With that, new life seems to flow into his body from where she's touching his arm, at which point she lets him settle to his feet, keeping only enough TK on him to ensure he doesn't fall due to any injury or weakness and lets him enter the showers on his own.

Disappearing herself for a moment, she shortly returns carrying a handful of washcloths, a pair of scrubbers, one on a long handle, several towels and bottles of soap all wrapped in a larger towel towed behind her like a nearly-spent helium balloon. #No,# she announces imperiously. #No talking, just wash. Image anything you want me to scrub and I'll understand.#

Will there be others?

Gaddez

• Forum Recruit
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2016, 07:01:37 pm »

The armor and Jacket stripping away, Rhiann will find that Gaddez isn't wearing much underneath, though mercifully their is enough underneath that he isn't indecent as he was swiftly floated to the locker room. Once there though and after he recieves the psychic booster shot, he climbs into the shower, throws out his shirt and briefs.

The water's heat soothes his muscles even as it and a wash cloth scour away a seeming lifetime of dirt and sweat; depending on how observant rhiann is, she may note that there are spots where actual salt from dried sweat has accumulated onto his cyber armor. Perhaps more intriguing to her from the perspective of a healer however, is that as Gaddez does his best to think about her scrubbing his back is that for all of the obvious signs that he'd been in a Warzone for an extended period of time, there wasn't any sign of injury or fresh scars since the last time she'd seen him with his shirt off. There were clear signs of it all over his body armor and the metal plates that had been grafted to his skin, but his actual flesh is nearly immaculate. frankly, beyond signs of obvious muscle fatigue and a need for a decent meal.

Mentally though, Gaddez's thoughts are a bit jumbled; memories of the skirmishes he fought on Pandora against beasts and bandit, the simple joy of bathing, questions about where everyone had gone, the fact that this was the second time that Rhiann was seeing him in the buff before they'd even had a first date, how she could best use the scrub brush on his back, how he needed to avoid thinking of this along the lines of physical intimacy because the priestess was a telepath and that could lead to things being awkward, the idea of being to sleep in an actual bed in a place he wouldn't have to fortify for half an hour...

As Bath time reaches it's close and Gaddez begins toweling himself off he will say to Rhiann "Thank you, for everything."

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2016, 02:30:36 pm »

Gym Locker Room

The vixen doesn't stop 'nursing' her charge just because he feels better about himself. At his aborted thought of 'intimacy' she floats up (he's notably taller than her) and nips his ear while helping to dry his back. However, other things are on her mind, and one of them very specifically is the fact that he's got armor plates grafted onto his skin. She's seen them before, granted, but she still doesn't like the idea of such artificial body modifications. But that's beside the point.

Giving him the towel to finish drying himself, she steps around in front of him and studies his shape. Closing her eyes she causes a small ball of silver-blue light to form between her hands, within which a wad of tan-colored material appears before the light itself fades. Shaking it out, she reveals an interestingly-shaped piece of leather clearly designed as a loincloth but includes extra length whose function becomes obvious as she reveals that her own, while much more delicate in appearance and coloring, fully covers that which needs to be covered, then lets him attempt to fasten it onto himself.

Once clothed, she takes him back out to the tree itself and, taking his hand in hers, lifts them up to the lowest-level branches hosting an entrance to the Millennium Tree's inner chambers. There she again uses her magic to set out a feast featuring foods from her homeworld and those she's seen and tasted from Outpost itself. Through all of this she neither speaks telekinetically nor sends except in direct answer to his questions.

Will there be others?

Gaddez

• Forum Recruit
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2016, 06:58:00 pm »

Less bothered then Rhiann might have expected at wearing a loin cloth, Gaddez hesitates to dig into the banquet that Rhiann has provided just long enough to motion for her to join him before he begins reaching first for fruits and veggies; pandora may have been a gun not's paradise but it's non-meat food stuffs tended to be little more then factory canned slurry that left him puzzled at whether there had been any actual organic matter in it.

Still, even as he eats, a hint of something roles into his thoughts; not clearly enough for the Priestess to get a clear message of what it is, but rather... a sense of doubt about something that's been bothering him for awhile. He does his best to shake it lose, to focus on the simple joy of eating fresh food in the company of an attractive women, the relative peace of the place and that he wasn't on Pandora any more. Still though... the thought lurks like a shark just below the surface, circling and waiting.

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #142 on: March 31, 2016, 08:54:29 pm »

Nest Tree aka Millennium Tree

After the shower, Rhiann had pulled her senses from Gaddez' mind, fully aware that such could be considered an invasion of privacy and such privacy being a racial rule for her since her earliest memories. As such, the only indication she has of his not-quite-concrete concerns is his expression as he eats and his occasional hesitations as his mind grinds through its analysis.

Herself not knowing where the rest of the Guardians have gone and to some extent her using the tree itself as a signal both to any remaining Guardians on this world/system (of which she has begun to consider the possibility that even this place is not the 'home' system after all) that at least one of Power remains and stands guard over Outpost as none other could. After all, the only access to the Jaunt rooms now lies through the Jaunt portals themselves or by a circuitous route through the courtyard itself by which means she would be both aware of any attempt to reach them and at least somewhat aware of whether it was an assault or 'peaceful' attempt at access. The thickest roots of the tree are specifically laid out to block all direct access without an intimate knowledge of the layout of Outpost.

Additionally, the tree itself emits a "peace" aura which acts to suppress violent emotions and even thoughts of petty theft, at least part of the reason crime in the vicinity of Outpost has fallen so drastically. Her own activities to counter more serious criminal activities, while never visibly public, have worked to make the area far safer for its residents than an equivalent area in any other city.

To Gaddez she tries to give the impression of an attentive nurse or, in this case, Waitress. While she eats right beside him working mostly on sweet fruits and other things native only to her homeworld/system, she replenishes any food that he shows a liking towards. She is somewhat surprised that he's leaving more protein-rich foods alone and using a utensil reminiscent of a fondue fork to nudge it, telekinetically lifts a meaty piece that looks like a smoked turkey leg towards him. Also in her role as nurse, as he begins to slow down she causes the majority of the food to vanish, leaving only some light sweets to help him finish off.

Throughout this she says not a word through either telekinesis or #sending# unless he specifically speaks to her. He can tell by her posture and attentiveness that she is incredibly curious but is clearly giving him peace and quiet after what little experience of his recent history he let leak before and during his shower. The last thing she leaves on the table appears to be a holographic statuette that as he watches seems to shift from an image of himself to one of a Sauk similarly-sized and obviously male despite its wearing a loincloth.

Will there be others?

Gaddez

• Forum Recruit
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2016, 07:39:05 pm »

Gaddez accepts the turkey leg and tears into first the meat on it before snapping the bone and beginning to feast on the marrow inside of the leg; as civilized as he normally was, gaddez was still an orc raised amongst orcs, and that meant getting the absolute most out of whatever food was available regardless of taste or social perception.

As he's finishing his meal he sees the image of himself and pauses. Rhiann had made the offer of changing to him before, and he'd shied away from making a decision on it at the time, but now a plethora of emotions roll through him at the thought of it most of them... not good. He needed to say something though, in case rhiann was still listening unintentionally or not, to explain why right now becoming a sa'uk was the last thing he needed.

"Before this place emptied out and you brought this tree here, I volunteered for a mission to go to the borderlands system to recover parts from a jaunt relay that crashed their. We were stretched pretty thin at that and I figured that it was similair enough to my home system that I could handle whatever nonsense it could muster.

"I remember passing by this post as I walked towards the canyon, how it scanned me with this blue light but didn't do too much else so I didn't pay it any attention. If I'd know what the hell it was I'd have stayed the hell away from it and skipped the hell that followed. Hindsights a b***h that way, eh?

"So I head into the canyon, checking it briefly as I walk towards the wrecked beacon, trying to figure out the best way to get it back to the outpost when I hear a shift in the rocks across the way and a click. I don't even have time to fully process that their is a sniper over there before he fires and the round hits me right here" he says as he taps the side of his head, just above and ahead of his ear.

"My forcefield absorbed almost the entire hit. Probably would have eaten all of the damage and then some, but my CM had it rated as being an insystem shield, meaning the best it could do was keep the head shot from outright killing me. Kind of wish I hadn't worn the damn thing, because it made the next part amongst the crappiest moments of my life.

"I think if I was normal -Like, not a fearless genius- I probably would have been better off. I'd have panicked, spazzed out and died when the next shot came and the stuff that followed wouldn't have been so... difficult. Instead, I had the time to think about the situation I was in; how the sniper was out of range of my pistols, how their was no interving cover because of the elevation of his position and the emptiness of the canyon, How I couldn't take another hit, How I wasn't going to get the time for my shield to recover, How some nameless goon with a Jacobs brand sniper rifle was going to kill me, even as I tried to dodge and weave to make myself harder to hit, how the second click I heard was the shot that was going to kill me.

"The bullet went into my head here" he says touching a spot above his right eyebrow "and came out here" he says making a fist behind his head.

Gaddez pauses for a moment before continuing.

"When I woke up, I wasn't in the outpost. I was back at that post and hearing some corporate slogan. I noticed that there was some writing on it that said "new u station" on it, but I didn't think anything of it at the time until I looked down into the canyon and saw a guy moving in the direction of where I'd gone. A guy with a sniper rifle in his hands.

"I followed him, until he came to where the Relay had gone down, and started picking over a body. My body.

"I came at him hard and fast. Smarter decision would have been to just draw and shoot him in the back of the head, but right at that moment I just couldn't keep from beating this guy I didn't know from a*****e with a big rock until he stopped moving.

"With him out of the way I looked down at my body. Or maybe not. If that was Gaddez laying face down in the sand, then who the hell am I? I remember everything, I think and I feel the way Gaddez does, but again: I'm looking at my dead body.

"I took the time to grab some of my stuff off the body and looted the jerk that shot me before taking the time to douse the body in napalm and burn the ever loving hell out of it. Partly so that the body of an orc in a galaxy that has virtually no knowledge of other forms of intelligent life isn't hanging around and partly because I thought if I got rid of it then maybe I wouldn't think about him or me or whatever the hell was going on.

"I learned things later on, about how the New U stations effectively digistruct an exact copy of you and your belongings. I learned that the whole existential crisis thing is a normal side effect of it. And I died another 5 times before I got out of there. None of those deaths had the same impact, since apparently digistructed matter doesn't stick around very long after it... expires."

Licking his lips after a moments silence, Gaddez says to her "Before I can even consider the changeling ritual Rhiann, I need to know who the hell I am; whether I'm really who I think I am or just a copy of a guy who got jumped in a canyon and died months ago.

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2016, 05:12:43 pm »

"Ask yourself this," Rhiann replies with her telekinetic voice. "Were your thoughts your own, or did you feel you were controlled? But more, would a telepath be able to recognize such thoughts as your own were you being controlled?"

"In my isolation here, I have learned some of this place's theories on life. I have learned to read, as you know, and have found some books that teach much in the way I was raised. As such, I won't attempt to tell you what I believe. However, I will give you something that you may meditate over in your effort to know your own mind."
With that, she bows over her hands and creates a sphere of moon energy about the size of two orc fists held together between them. Cradling the sphere in one hand, she reaches over and gently guides the Orc's hands into a cradle, not bothering to suggest any shifting of position. She then lays the sphere in his hands where he can feel its energy through its seemingly rigid but obviously delicate surface.
"Study the sphere, Gaddez. Reflect on its ability to exist in your hands even though I am the one who created it. Take it to whichever chamber you choose as your own and meditate on who you are. When you get hungry, return here and food will be ready; but you will not see me until you have your answer."

Rising to her feet, she generates another sphere and sets it floating above the low table at which they'd been seated. With a wave of her hand, the table is cleared, the only thing remaining a wooden goblet containing mildly sweetened water. She walks out onto the branch before the chamber and rises slowly upward and out of sight, leaving Gaddez to his thoughts.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:51:38 pm by Rhiann »

Will there be others?

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2016, 05:44:14 pm »

The millennium tree is still young and growing. Over the months that follow, while Gaddez meditates, Rhiann herself is not idle. She continues to guide its growth to avoid damaging the city's infrastructure, though this becomes more difficult as she has to encourage new roots to sprout and spread across the streets, gradually assimilating now-abandoned buildings yet avoiding those still serving as homes. To an extent, the root system begins to look like flying buttresses, not unlike the roots of the cypress tree, though much larger and stronger. The central tap root itself reaches beneath the earth as deeply as the tree itself is tall, growing ever longer and stronger as it absorbs deep-earth minerals to harden the wood itself.

California Redwoods finally give up their status as the tallest living trees. The tree itself is considered a hazard to flight and both civil and governmental aircraft are instructed to remain clear. At the very top and evenly spaced across its canopy, red lights glow in variable brightness, all too much like the lights used on man-made towers to warn aircraft of a danger while pilots themselves seem almost instinctively to steer their craft well clear of the tree. At over 800 feet tall, its canopy can now be seen for dozens of miles from the ground and over fifty miles away from the air. The canopy itself is over a mile in diameter.

Is this all Rhiann's doing? No. While she guides its roots to avoid damage, the tree itself is serving the purpose for which it was created by whomever Gaddez found it. It is his tree by all rights, though Rhiann planted the seed in this, her new home world; the first seed from the tree he planted on Sau'du. In its shade, violence is forgotten, though the violent are otherwise unchanged. Peace prevails within its environs. But that doesn't mean all is safe. Accidents can and do happen, even under its shade. And that is where Rhiann serves as she can.

While Gaddez meditates, the Sa'uk vixen patrols silently within the tree's shade. She 'feels' all life and seeks out pain wherever she may find it. Injury is healed, if the victim accepts her healing. Aid is given, if the weak request it. Life is strengthened, if the infirm ask it. But never does she perform such tasks if her aid is not desired. When asked, she responds that it is her duty as given her by the Goddess. She seeks no converts, though explains her beliefs in the unity of Life and the Web of the Gods. To all that see her as Priestess, she is benevolent and healing. Few, very few, ever see her wrath. And then, only once.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:52:21 pm by Rhiann »

Will there be others?

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2016, 03:30:55 pm »

The heat of mid-summer arrives and most of the city is experiencing debilitating temperatures due to the intense sunlight. However, in a nearly one square mile area of town the measured temperatures are nearly ten degrees Fahrenheit cooler as the sun doesn't reach the rooftops or pavement except in the very early morning and late afternoon. Energy use in the homes and businesses of that section of town is down over 30% from previous years despite the near-record head around the rest of the city.

The leaves of the Millennium Tree have taken on a dark, glossy sheen that makes them almost sparkle in the direct sun yet absorb its energy to grow ever faster and larger. Its shade alone makes the air feel cooler while the humidity across the city lies at near-desert levels, between 20%-40% every day, making the remaining heat seem less intense. Almost-cool breezes seem to waft out from under the tree as the branches stir from no apparent meteorological source. All reinforcing the peace that grows in the tree's shadow. Moreover, the miasma of engine exhaust seems thinner throughout the city as somehow the fumes are drawn in and captured by the uncountable millions of dinner-tray-sized leaves.

By night, as the air cools, the tree softens the breeze, gentle airs still work to cool sun-baked streets and structures yet don't work to chill those living directly under its shadow. The glow and glistening red lights across its canopy ensure the safety of those flying overhead, one or another occasionally eclipsed for a mere moment by a passing figure as she soars over the city. But something new has been added to the city scape.

Every 28 days on the night of the full moon, the city's tallest man-made structure hosts an intense luminance at its peak. High at the tip of the antenna mounted on its roof, silvery-blue light glows brighter than the moon itself. A perfectly spherical orb of seemingly solid light rises with the moon towards its greatest intensity as the moon reaches its zenith, then slowly fades as the moon lowers to the horizon again. No one knows why and despite multiple attempts to climb to that peak during the display, nobody seems capable of either personally nor remotely viewing the phenomenon close up. No person has been able to go onto the roof to look upwards and no camera has been able to reveal the source of the light; itself being blinded in every spectrum from infra-red to ultra-violet. Filters designed to reduce the intensity of the light to bearable levels seem suddenly too effective, completely blacking out the image. Moreover, as new technologies are used to increase the capabilities of the cameras, they somehow become inoperable, in some cases due to a mis-wired connection or sometimes an operator's seemingly accidental misconfiguring of its operating parameters. The best image ever received show a winged figure partially silhouetting the source of that light, itself so dark no details can be discovered beyond the belief that the wings are feathered, not bat-like. The next-best image is far more vague in form, but reveals two shining eyes glowing the same color as that light, brightly enough to themselves wash out any detail the camera might have picked out. In both cases, the revealing camera is discovered to have its circuits burned out the next morning.

More remote cameras, mounted on rooftops near and far all reveal one image, no matter what spectrum of light it works within: A perfectly spherical shell, seemingly solid, outlined by intense sparks of light in every known and some unknown colors of the spectrum. Video cameras of the highest framerates, designed for super-slow-motion imagery reveal those sparks orbiting a central object which can never be fully realized, though some claim its form to be that of an angel with arms and wings spread wide. Never once in the months since this apparition appeared has the figure ever been seen arriving or departing, no matter the camera angle or distance from that tower. One moment nothing, the next, illumination of such intensity as to momentarily blind even direct observation and rapidly growing to overwhelm all other observational means.

Yet, despite the intensity of the light, despite the broad spectral range of the illumination, not one micro-erg of harmful radiation beyond background normals has ever been measured. By all known measurements, the light itself reads identically to pure moonlight, albeit magnified a thousand-fold in intensity. On this one night, the Millennium Tree takes second stage to something even more unexplainable.

Will there be others?

Rhiann

• Second Class Poster
    • The World of Sau'du
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2016, 03:41:57 pm »

And so Prime fades into the multiverse, just another of the many gaming worlds that didn't know it was.

Will there be others?

Relapse

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Grade Poster
  • Official neenja
    • My char profiles thread
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2017, 01:31:48 pm »

"Huh."

In JauntSpace, legs kicking out into nothing, a ninja sits on the base of his Cupboard. The pair skim close to the Prime world. Whereas in previous years the feeling of realness settled into the bone at this distance; now there's nothing. Prime's relinquishing of the focal point of many worlds seems complete. A door lightly smacks Relapse's left knee.

"I am not sure what to say."

The other door knocks his right knee, then both doors are used. There is an accompanying sad-deflating-toy-duck sound. Relapse stands, straightening out his repaired green jacket over his formal gi, with a pose not sure whether to be relaxed or formal. He settles on relaxed, given his recollection of the Outpost.

"You've meant a lot to me. I think I've grown thanks to you, I certainly changed. In many ways. You brought people together. Showed them wonders and horrors. Helped them create some of each." He fidgets with an summoned energy shuriken, old habits briefly returning.

"Thank you for being you."

Cupboard emits a cheery feeling, with a sadness chaser.

"Yeah."

Relapse reaches into a pocket and pulls out an item he'd never used, but many know of. Into the pouch of holding he puts a ring with a lightning bolt, a mask from a very unconvincing super villain, a bottle of Jolt cola and a shotgun shell. Around it he ties a note reading "In Memoriam". Tying the pouch tightly shut, he shakes his head, slumping his shoulders and looks into the darkness behind him.

"Really?"

Cupboard knocks Relapse lightly on the head with a door that hinged down from the ceiling.

"Ow, fine."

The pouch is stuffed into the end of a football stadium-esque T-Shirt launcher; pointing into space the trigger is pulled and the memoriam is launched with confetti, streamers, fireworks, and a sad farting trombone noise.

"..."

Relapse shakes his head, smiles slightly, and steps into the Cupboard. The doors shut, the infinity symbol above the door glows silver and yellow, and the pair are gone.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 01:36:06 pm by Relapse »
This signature contains 400 ninja.
Relapse is one of them. Cupboard is not, and neither is Stephen.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]