Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Leave of Absence  (Read 30463 times)

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
Re: Leave of Absence
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 08:05:09 am »

Right. The desktop rig apparently can no longer stay on long enough to be useful. So it's in the shop and there is a big chance that it will cost more to repair than it's worth, (Yay, upgrade time!)

Since my wife is not a fan of IRC on her laptop, I am unable to play there til the rig gets back to the house or gets replaced.

Play nice, and all that.

I might be on here to start an arc I'm interested in.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I sure as Heck will fight to the death for your right to say it."

http://tgg.stormdragon.org/index.php?topic=133.0

Rell Avon

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 05:41:12 am »

All right, folks. I haven't been doing much, but since someone decided I should have a fancy title, I figure I should at least give a heads-up. I've got a short-term contract job coming up (five weeks, starting on the sixth) in another city. I'll be couch-surfing the entire time, so my internet time may be significantly curtailed. If for some reason you you need to contact me, PMs are sent to my e-mail and I'll be checking my e-mail any time I can snag a computer. I know it'll be hard without the occasional appearance of my name in the "users online" box, but I'm sure you'll get by.

Diamond Hawk

• Neutral Guest
  • Diamond Hawk as imagined by the Midnight Penner
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 04:48:11 am »

Sorry I've been quiet this past week.  I injured my left wrist in a car accident, which makes it difficult to type.  I'll try to be back in form soon.

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2009, 09:51:22 am »

./~ Guess Who's back..
Back Again.
Tell a friend.
Achelea's back.
Achelea's back../~
"I may not agree with what you say, but I sure as Heck will fight to the death for your right to say it."

Forsyth

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 05:52:59 pm »

Yeah, I found the new forum, but I'm not gonna have time to get back into things just yet.  So until then, you can consider this a leave of absence.

Janus

• RPG Collector Supreme
  • Administrator
  • First Class Poster
  • "I'll explain that later."
    • Gamer's End RP Wiki
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 02:02:00 pm »

To many on the Forums and even IRC at times:

Having lost employment once again, I'm having difficulty getting creative juices going.  I hope to have my muse back very soon, but this is my notice to let all know what's happening.
Doctor Hugo Easton - Mad SCIENCE!
Webhunter - College Student Werewolf
Azure Reg - Shadowrun Thief & British Mutant

Learn about them all by finding my links right HERE

Zoe Mooncloud

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:19 pm »

The wandering Giraffe and Jackal are back, for now.

NerdyCanuck

• Global Moderator
  • Board Head
  • GDH Admin/Rehab
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 05:21:59 pm »

Summer is swiftly approaching, so expect me not to be on IRC too much in the next while. Forums should be ok, though posting will likely be limited - evenings on weekends, and sporadically during week. I will be able to keep up with any RP's I'm involved in, no worries.

Forsyth

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 08:26:47 pm »

I'm back-ish for a while, as evidenced by the RP thread I started, but I'm not gonna have time for IRC for I don't know how long.  Or too much time to idle in all these other fora.  The forum emails me when I get PMs though.

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 02:28:06 am »

Right. Here I am again with warning this time. :D

I recently got a job in Calexico CA, and I start July 1st. Since we are moving down there the prior week and I'm not sure how many of our utilities will be hooked up and ready to roll when we get there, I cannot say When I will be back online. Might be that weekend, might be closer to the end of the month.

My Kingdom Hearts arc will be on Haitus. Maybe with the pause some suspense can be built up XD

Janus

• RPG Collector Supreme
  • Administrator
  • First Class Poster
  • "I'll explain that later."
    • Gamer's End RP Wiki
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 03:13:47 pm »

I return with greater energy than before.  Yay returning to school.
Doctor Hugo Easton - Mad SCIENCE!
Webhunter - College Student Werewolf
Azure Reg - Shadowrun Thief & British Mutant

Learn about them all by finding my links right HERE

Achelea

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 08:07:20 pm »

Alright, I am leaving to Calexico now. I don't know how long til I can get back online, much less IRC.

My arcs will be on hiatus, and my characters will be doing what they have been doing.

Watch out for the Mini SAINT, it's getting more curious...

What will happen about the Heartless?
What will the future hold?
What will I do?

Find out when I return. :D

*Snugs* Thanks everyone for the fun, and I'll see you eventually.

Lana

• Junior Grade Poster
  • Fear nothing, run from everything
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:17 am »

In case people haven't noticed-- got home from tabletop on Friday, and found my internet is flickering hardcore enough I can't actually get on IRC, and no matter how the ISP has tried to help, the problem persists. We're actually outright changing ISPs, but the internet wont be back until at very least Tuesday... on top of that, my computer is crashing, a lot, and sometime in the near future I'm taking a trip across Washington State to visit my grandparents for awhile.

If I'm not back online in the immediate future, blame one of these three things, and I'll try to keep people updated. If people need something from me, email me.

AmazingAdrian

• Junior Grade Poster
  • Guardian for 4 years
    • Livejournal
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 11:01:46 pm »

I'd like to apologize for my absence of late. I still intend to see through the plots I had going on here, and I know it normally isn't like me to leave my players in the lurch like that, but lately my motivation has been way down. Yes, I'm still interested in the community and playing here; you guys are awesome, this site is awesome, and the friendships forged here mean a lot to me.

I'm going to try to find ways to shore up my motivation and get back into rping here. I've been busy with things IRL, trying to find work and dealing with the poor economic situation. I'm still not where I'd like to be, but I don't want to let it distance me from you guys at the GG. So I'll try to be around more often, k?  ;)

Lana

• Junior Grade Poster
  • Fear nothing, run from everything
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 04:32:56 am »

Just an update since its the end of the month, now that I'm back from my grandparent's place:

Still having internet problems, we suspect its an electrical problem messing up the modem, electrician is coming sometime soon.
My computer is in the shop, still haven't gotten a call to find out whats wrong with it.
Cleaning company is going to be really busy for the first week of August.

Once all of these factors have been cleared up, I should be back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12