Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Comic for 7/16/10  (Read 1989 times)

Graveyard Greg

• Geekboy
  • Forum Recruit
    • http://www.gamingguardians.com
Comic for 7/16/10
« on: July 16, 2010, 07:44:57 am »

Clues abound, but what do they all mean?

Also, I'd like to ask ya'll post your comments on the main page as well. Just to show the newcomers how awesome our community is!

Ashla

• Second Class Poster
  • Rifts affiendo!
Re: Comic for 7/16/10
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 06:18:00 pm »

At this juncture, I think it's fair to assume that someone or somthing has decided to take up the role of the scarlet jester once more.

1st edition: The scarlet jester
2nd edition: Mama greg
3rd edition: Dark greg
4th edition: Either a reference to the organization as a whole, or it's possible a new entity has arisen to assume the creepy smile.

ShadowWingLG

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 03:31:45 am »

*points up*

What she said...wondering if the guy in the fancier robe in the 1500th strip is the Fourth Edition, and needed a sacrifice of mooks to achive 'jesterness' for lack of better term

Sage R.

• Junior Grade Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 07:29:18 am »

My brain is full of a demon shouting "Who cares, put my little Hellcat back on-screen!" about this whole mess.

Your fault, Greg.
The Human
The Dragon

I'm chiefly an IRCer, but I dabble in the forums on occasion.

Starcat5

• Neutral Guest
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 04:45:54 pm »

At this juncture, I think it's fair to assume that someone or somthing has decided to take up the role of the scarlet jester once more.

1st edition: The scarlet jester
2nd edition: Mama greg
3rd edition: Dark greg
4th edition: Either a reference to the organization as a whole, or it's possible a new entity has arisen to assume the creepy smile.

I tried to post this in the comments when this comic was new, but the website ate it. I later found out that Greg doesn't like heavy spec in the comments section so it's loss was just as well. At any rate, here we go:

If Dark Greg is Third Edition, rather than First Edition, that means that somewere out there, the ORIGIONAL Scarlet Jester is still alive, having let Dark Greg do all the dirty work that had led to him getting his neck snapped in the origional timeline. ...for that matter, what proof do we have that the one with the broken neck is actually dead?